- Work-readiness that targeting mental health & well-being, “soft” skills related to employ-ability, and basic academic skill development
- Four sector-specific training offerings which lead to the acquisition of work readiness skills, some of which are nationally recognized industry credentials
- ServSafe Certification in the food industry
- National Retail Federation (NRF) credential in customer service
- Child Development Associate (CDA) credential
- Maintenance/landscaping which will involve extensive MIOSHA training and certification
- Paid work experiences in the form of an internship.
Kent School Services Network (KSSN) is looking to hire a new Bilingual School Coordinator for Harrison Park! Here is a little teaser for the job Description or click here for the full description.
The coordinator will develop and enhance the community school model through relationship building and linking community resources to the school. S/he will work directly with students, school staff, and families, identifying barriers that limit student success, and will develop strategies and resources to improve attendance, reduce behavior incidents, promote family engagement, and increase graduation rates. The coordinator will also work collaboratively with other KSSN staff and community partners on the West side, supporting the Challenge Scholars initiative.